Listed below are links to tax-related sites and state agencies and programs. You will leave our site by clicking on any of the links below. Use your browser's "Back" button to return to our site.
Minnesota.gov: State of Minnesota government and information services.
Internal Revenue Service: (IRS) Federal tax forms and info.
Taxes in neighboring states
- License Minnesota
Your link to Minnesota business information, covering all aspects of starting and conducting a business in Minnesota.
Estate and trust links
Minnesota government agencies and programs
- Department of Commerce: Information on licensing and regulation for certain industries.
- Department of Labor and Industry: Information on worker's compensation, labor standards and workplace safety.
- Department of Employment and Economic Development: Information on state required licenses and permits, free business publications.
- Department of Public Safety: Information on state required driver and vehicle licenses and registration, alcohol and gambling enforcement, and emergency management.
- JOBZ Minnesota: The goal of the JOBZ program is to stimulate economic development activity in Greater Minnesota by providing local and state tax exemptions.
- Metropolitan Council
- Minnesota County websites
- Minnesota Gambling Control Board: Information on the conduct of lawful gambling, and licensed distributors and organizations.
- Minnesota House of Representatives Research
- Minnesota Management and Budget
- Minnesota Senate Research
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Minnesota Statutes, Session Laws and Rules
- Minnesota Tax Court
- Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program: Unemployment Insurance (UI) tax information, forms, and support.
- Secretary of State: Registers business and non-profit corporations, limited liability partnerships, trade and service marks.
- Secretary of State: Voter registration application.
Property Tax Administrators
Better Business Bureau