Using e-Services for Withholding Tax
Join the Minnesota Department of Revenue for our "Using e-Services for Withholding Tax" webinar. We will cover how to use our e-Services system with a focus on withholding tax depositing and filing.
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. CST
Registration is now open. Enter your first and last name and email address. Once you register, follow the instructions in your registration email.
What will this webinar cover?
We will cover the following topics and answer questions about e-Services and withholding tax:
- The basics of using e-Services
- How to make a withholding tax deposit
- How to file a withholding tax return
- Resources for using e-Services
Note: We will not cover how to create or file W-2s and 1099s.
Who should attend this webinar?
- New business owners handling withholding tax
- New e-Services users with withholding tax accounts
- Tax and payroll professionals, bookkeepers, and accountants who use e-Services
Questions or problems joining the webinar?
Email us at email@example.com for assistance.