Past Due Taxes


If you owe the Department of Revenue past due taxes or have unfiled tax returns, we may stop your business licenses from being issued or renewed until your taxes are up-to-date.

Liquor Posting List 

If you have a license to sell liquor and owe past due taxes, your business will be placed on the department’s Tax Delinquency (Liquor Posting) list.

Once you are on the list, no wholesaler, manufacturer, or brewer can sell or deliver any product to you.

You must pay the past due taxes in full before we can remove your name from the Liquor Posting list. You cannot have a payment agreement unless you surrender your liquor license. For more information, see Liquor Posting or call 651-556-3003.