File Withholding Tax Return by Phone
You can file Minnesota Withholding Tax returns by phone. Call 1-800-570-3329 and follow the prompts.
Note: Revenue's telephone file and pay system will be discontinued after April 20, 2021. Learn more at Options to File and Pay.
To file by phone, you will need:
- Your Minnesota Tax ID Number
- Your personal password
- The total amount deposited this period, including any credits carried forward from the previous period
- The wages paid during the period
- The number of employees during the period
- The total tax withheld for each month during the quarter