File and Pay MinnesotaCare Tax by Phone


Most businesses can file and pay MinnesotaCare taxes by phone. However, if you are claiming the Research Credit or the Medical Assistance Supplemental Payments Exemption on your Provider, Hospital, or Surgical Center Tax Return, or if you are filing a Pharmacy Refund Return, you cannot file by phone. You must file your annual return online in e-Services.


Contact Info