Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 8/4/2017

Food and Bar Establishments Industry Guide

The links below describe the sales and use tax topics related to food and bar establishments, including food trucks.

Starting July 1, 2017, the only taxable food sold through vending machines is prepared food, soft drinks, candy, and dietary supplements. See Sales – Vending Machines and Entertainment or Amusement Devices.

                                                                                                                                       < Return to All Industry Guides