Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 10/8/2018

Other Languages

Information available in other languages


Interpreters available

For other languages and assistance, we also offer a free interpreter service by telephone. To request this service, please contact the department as directed below.

For questions about: Call:
Individual Income Tax or the Property Tax Refund ​651-296-3781 or 1-800-652-9094 ​(toll-free)
Business Income Taxes ​​ 651-556-3075​
Sales and Use Tax ​​ 651-296-6181 or 1-800-657-3777 ​(toll-free)
Withholding Tax ​​ 651-282-9999 or 1-800-657-3594 ​(toll-free)
Other Taxes ​​ 651-297-1882​
Tax Audits​ ​Use one of the contacts listed above, or call the number listed on the letter or notice that you received from us. ​
Collection Notices or Payment Plans ​​ 651-556-3003 or 1-800-657-3903 ​(toll-free)
Taxpayer Rights ​​ 651-556-6013 or 1855-452-0767 (toll-free)