Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Tax Delinquencies

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Businesses > Tax Delinquencies

  • How can I be removed from the Tax Delinquency list?Back to top

    To be removed from the Liquor Posting List, the Minnesota Department of Revenue requires full payment with secured funds. Taxpayers must notify the department upon making payment. Contact the department at 651-556-3003 or 800-657-3909 (toll-free). Once the payment has been received, the department has two business days to remove the business from the list.​ Failure to notify the department of payment will delay the removal from the list.

  • How often is the Tax Delinquency list updated?Back to top

    The Tax Delinquency list is updated by noon each business day.​

  • How often is the Sales Tax Revocations list updated?Back to top

    New business names are added to this list during the first week of every month. If a business resolves the delinquency, they are removed from the list within three business days of the resolution.

  • Why didn't you notify me you were going to revoke my license?Back to top

    We sent you a letter about your license 30 days before it was revoked. This letter explained that your license would be revoked unless you requested a hearing about your state debt or resolved your debt.

  • How do I get my license back?Back to top

    You must pay your debt or set up a payment agreement if you cannot pay your debt in full.

    • If you have not filed a tax return, file the return and pay the resulting tax, penalty, and interest.
    • If you have not paid your taxes or debt to another state agency, pay the total amount due.

    Once you pay your debt or set up a payment agreement, we will notify the licensing agency that it may reinstate your license.

  • How do I find my current balance?Back to top

    To obtain your current balance due please contact the department at 651-556-3003 or 800-657-3909 (toll-free).​