Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > Letters and Notices > Enforcement

  • How do I report an unprofessional preparer to the department?Back to top

    ​Contact us at, or call 651-296-3781 or (toll-free) 1-800-652-9094.

  • Who else governs the conduct of licensed tax professionals?Back to top

    Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) — Minnesota State Board of Accountancy (Go to and click “Enforcement”)

    Attorneys — Minnesota Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board (Go to and click “File a Complaint”)

    Enrolled Agents — Internal Revenue Service (Go to and search for Form 14157)