Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us


8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Collections > Topic > Wage Levy Individuals

  • Can I set up a payment agreement instead of having a wage levy?Back to top

    No. Once a levy is issued, we do not release it until it is paid in full. You may make additional payments to reduce your debt balance and shorten the length of the levy.

  • How can I get the amount of my wage levy reduced?Back to top

    ‚ÄčYour levy payment may be reduced if you are experiencing significant financial hardshipDocumentation proving your hardship may be required. Call us at 651-556-3003 or 800-657-3909 (toll-free).

  • Why did you levy my wages?Back to top

    We attempted to collect your debt from you voluntarily, without success.

  • Why didn't you tell me you were going to levy my wages?Back to top

    We sent a letter warning you a levy may occur if you did not voluntarily pay your debt. If you did not receive the letter, call us at 651-556-3003 or 800-657-3909 (toll-free).