Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us


8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Collections > Topic > Suspending Collections

  • What if I am a business and want to suspend collections?Back to top

    We do not suspend collections for a business. If you contact us, we can possibly arrange a payment agreement.‚Äč

  • What documentation is needed when requesting a suspension of collection.Back to top

    You must supply a completed Form C58P (Personal Financial Statement) and the supporting documentation to prove your hardship. Documents may include:

    • rent receipts
    • mortgage statements
    • loan statements
    • copies of credit card or other bills
    • anything else that verifies your form entries