Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us


8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Collections > Topic > Appeals

  • Who can help me make an appeal?Back to top

    You may appoint someone to help with your appeal. Before we can share information with that person, you must send us a signed Minnesota Power of Attorney (POA) form REV 184, or as specified in Minn.Rule 8052.0300, subpart 2, an IRS POA that includes state taxes, a POA under Minn.Ch.523 that includes tax matters or all matters generally, or any other signed POA form that includes tax or all matters.