Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Alcoholic Beverage Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Alcoholic Beverage Tax > Resources

  • How do I get a liquor license?Back to top

    You must apply for a license with the Minnesota Department of Public Safety. Call 651-201-7507 for more information.‚Äč