Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us


Find the tax type contact information in the "Contacts" tab


Related Information

eServices > Help

  • Why did I receive a message that my session has "timed out"?Back to top

    For security purposes, e-Services will time out if there has been no activity for 15 minutes. You will automatically be redirected to log back into the e-Services home page.​

  • Why is e-Services asking me to review my profile?Back to top

    We will annually ask you to update your profile to ensure we have accurate contact information for you. For more information, see Update Your User Profile.

  • Why did I receive the message "Webpage has expired"?Back to top

    You may receive this message when using the "forward" and "back" buttons in your web browser.

    You should always use the navigation links provided in e-Services. Using the "forward" and "back" buttons in your web browser may cause loss of data or other unexpected results.
    Note: Always close your web browser after logging out of e-Services to help protect your personal data.

  • How long do I have to complete my saved request?Back to top

    Your request is saved for 14 days.​

  • I have a saved request and need to finish it. How do I complete it?Back to top

    ​You will need the confirmation number and the email address used when you saved your Property Tax Refund return. Once you have that information, use the Finish a Saved Return button from the Property Tax Refund Online Filing System. Select the Change button to continue your return.

  • Why can't I print my return or confirmation page in e-Services?Back to top

    ​Pop-up Blockers can prevent returns, confirmation pages, and letters from being printed. Adding e-Services to your allowed site list will resolve this issue. To do so, see Adding e-Services to Pop-up Blockers.

  • Can I update my email address?Back to top

    ​Yes, you can update your email address in e-Services. To do so, see Updating Your User Profile Information.

  • Why don't some of the features work in e-Services?Back to top

    You may experience issues when accessing our system if pop-up blockers are enabled in your web browser. To fix this issue, see Adding e-Services to Pop-up Blockers.


  • I forgot to bookmark the login page, how can I login?Back to top

    Go to the login screen for e-Services: To save the address, select Bookmark This Page under the Resources section.

  • Why does my return (request) have a notice that it is expired?Back to top

    ​Requests are saved for 14 days. After that time we will delete ("expire") your request.

  • What if I do not have the confirmation number for my saved return?Back to top

    If you do not have the confirmation number for your saved return, call us at 651-296-3781 or 1-800-652-9094 (toll-fee).​

  • What if I do not have access to the email address I used?Back to top

    You must use the email address you provided when you started your return. You cannot update your email address. We cannot update it internally either.