Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 10/4/2017

Out of Home Placement Aid

Contact Us

Property Tax Administrators

General 651-556-6091
Direct lines are listed at the bottom of each page when applicable
8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Top FAQs

  • No Top FAQs for this page
see all

Related Information

About This Page

Subscribe to Out of Home Placement Aid updates and information

‚ÄčOut of Home Placement Aid is a specific-purpose aid designed to subsidize costs incurred by counties and tribes for out-of-home placement costs for children under the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA). The Department of Revenue certifies this aid based on current statutes, including any changes enacted during the most recent legislative session, by August 1 each year.

Aid amounts will be paid directly to individual counties and tribes. Counties that are part of a multi-county agency are responsible for allocating the appropriate funds to the agency once the funds are received.

2018 Certification

Please see the document below for individual county and tribe aid amounts.

 2018 Out of Home Placement Aid Amounts