Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 10/7/2016

Senior Accredited Minnesota Assessor (SAMA)

> Return to Licensing

You need a Senior Accredited Minnesota Assessor license if you hold a contract with a city or township that requires SAMA as shown on the Jurisdictional License Level List.
  • SAMA Requirements - Education and assessment experience requirements to obtain a Senior Accredited Minnesota Assessor license are listed on the SAMA Requirements document. 
  •  SAMA Application - Once all of the required courses are completed, a Senior Accredited Minnesota Assessor application needs to be completed and sent to the Board for approval.  (Application document contains fillable fields. Complete online, print and mail).

Senior Accredited Minnesota Assessors (SAMA) may perform all duties required in the classification and appraisal of real and personal property for property tax purposes.