Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 6/4/2017

Change a Submitted (Pending) Request

​You can change a request with a Submitted status. You cannot change the Agency ID, Agency Name, and Debt Type. If this information is incorrect, withdraw the request and enter a new referral.

Note: You can change a submitted referral until 5:00 p.m. CST on the same day you make the request.

Change an Agency Debt Referral

  1. Locate the web request you want to change. For more information on how to view a request, see View and Withdraw Requests.
  2. Select Change.
  3. Select the link to access the information that requires changes.
  4. Make the necessary changes.
  5. Select OK.
  6. Select Submit.


Change an Agency Payment Received

  1. Locate the web request you want to change. For more information on how to view a request, see View and Withdraw Requests
  2. Select Change.
  3. Make the necessary changes.
  4. Select Submit.