Sign In
Last Updated: 7/25/2018

Form W-2c

​If you made an error on a W-2 form you have already given an employee, give the employee a corrected federal Form W-2c. You can correct the error on an employee’s original W-2 at any time (even for previous tax years). You must include what was reported on the original W-2 and the corrected information, as directed on the form.

Give the completed W-2c form to the employee, keep a copy for your records, and submit a copy to us. We only accept paper copies.

Mail to:
Minnesota Revenue
Mail Station 1173
St Paul, MN 55146-1173