Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 1/11/2017

I Need to File a Liquor Distributor Report

Contact Us

You are required to file an annual liquor distributor report if you sell liquor products to retailers in Minnesota. You can use the form below to submit your report.

When is my report due?

Your annual report is due March 31 and must include all liquor sales you made to retailers during the prior calendar year.

Where do I send the form?

Attach your completed form to an email and send it to:


If you have questions about your reporting requirements or you need assistance please call 651-296-6181.