Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Property Tax Administrators

General 651-556-6091
Direct lines are listed at the bottom of each page when applicable
8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Property Tax Administrators > Aids, Credits, Levies, Budgeting > Fire Aid

  • Where do I send my Form FA-1?Back to top

    ​Send your fully completed form by March 15 to one of the following:


    Department of Revenue
    Property Tax Division
    Mail Station 3345
    St. Paul, MN 55146-3345

  • How do I fill out my Form FA-1?Back to top

    ​The Fire State Aid Memo should answer any questions you have about that form. If we have not addressed your questions, please contact us.