Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Property Tax Administrators

General 651-556-6091
Direct lines are listed at the bottom of each page when applicable
8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Property Tax Administrators > Aids, Credits, Levies, Budgeting > Annexations Affecting DRA

  • When am I required to report an annexation on Form PT01?Back to top

    You’re required to report annexations where the annexed portion of a “unique taxing area” (UTA) comprises at least 5 percent or more of the UTA’s taxable NTC (before the annexation). If it’s less than 5 percent, you don’t need to report the annexation.​

  • Why does the Department of Revenue need this information?Back to top

    We must have Form PT01 in order to calculate disparity reduction aid (DRA). If property changes from one “unique taxing area” (UTA) to another, we need to adjust the aid amounts for both areas. This adjustment must be made before we certify final DRA amounts for the year.​