Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > eServices

  • Can I file my income tax return through e-Services?Back to top

    ​At this time, the department does not offer the ability to file your income tax return through e services.

  • How long do I have to complete my request?Back to top

    Your request is saved for 14 days.​

  • Why does my return (request) have a notice that it is expired?Back to top

    Requests are saved for 14 days. After that time we will delete ("expire") your request.​

  • I have a saved request and need to finish it. Ho do I complete it?Back to top

    ​You will need the confirmation number and the email address used when you saved your Property Tax Refund return. Once you have that information, use the Finish a Saved Return button from the Property Tax Refund Online Filing System. Click the Change button to continue your return.

  • What if I do not have the confirmation number for my saved return?Back to top

    ​If you do not have the confirmation number for your saved return, call us at 651-296-3781 or 1-800-652-9094 (toll-free).

  • What if I do not have access to the email address I used?Back to top

    ​You must use the email address you provided when you started your return. You cannot update your email address. We cannot update it internally either.