Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > Tax Information > Subtractions: Section 179 expensing

  • If I sell my business or move it out of Minnesota, can I take all of my remaining section 179 expensing subtraction on that year’s state tax return?Back to top

    No. Even if you sell or move your business, you must follow the 5-year schedule for this subtraction.