Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > Tax Information > Requesting a copy of past year returns

  • If I request a copy of my Minnesota income tax return for a previous year, will I also get a copy of that year’s federal return?Back to top

    Yes, if you included it when you originally filed your Minnesota return. (If you filed electronically, you won’t receive copies of the actual forms. Instead, you’ll receive the filing details and wage or income information for both returns.)

  • How do I get a copy of my Minnesota income tax return sent directly to my accountant or to another agency?Back to top

    When you request a copy, completed Form REV185, Authorization to Release Tax Information, and include it with your request.