Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > Tax Information > Representing Taxpayer

  • If I change my attorney or accountant, how do I notify the Minnesota Department of Revenue so they can get access to my tax records?Back to top

    You can cancel or revoke an existing “power of attorney” (Form REV184) at any time by submitting a new form with your current representative’s information and checking the box for "Cancel/Revoke."