Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > Tax Information > Military: Tax credit for past military service

  • I served in the military, but I am now retired and no longer live in Minnesota. Since I have income from Minnesota sources, I still have to file a state tax return. Can I qualify for the Credit for Past Military Service?Back to top

    Yes, if your adjusted gross income is less than $37,500. The amount of your credit will depend on the percentage of your income that’s taxed by Minnesota.