Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 10/26/2017

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > Tax Information > Credits: Child and dependent care

  • What kind of documentation do I need to claim the Child and Dependent Care Credit?Back to top

    For this credit, you must provide:

    • Care provider’s Name
    • Care provider’s Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or Social Security number
    • Receipts for payments you made to the provider
    • Names of the qualifying children or dependents you claimed for the credit