Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > Tax Information > Copy of my W-2 Form

  • I lost one of my W-2s. Can I get a copy of it from the Department of Revenue?Back to top

    No. You need to contact your employer to get a copy of your W-2.‚Äč