Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > Resources

  • I speak a foreign language. Can I participate in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program?Back to top

    Yes. Interpreters are needed at Volunteer Income Tax Assistance sites. To express interest in the VITA program, fill out the online participation form or call 651-556-6389.

  • Is there a free tax preparation site near me?Back to top

    The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs have over 240 sites across Minnesota from early February through April 15. To find a site near you:

  • I need a tax form that isn’t included in the tax booklet. How do I get it?Back to top

    To download a form right now, see Individual Income Tax Forms. To have a form mailed to you, call  651-296-3781 or 1-800-652-9094.​