Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > File and Pay > Military: Tax debt relief for deceased active duty military

  • How far back can I claim a refund for someone who died while serving on active military duty? Back to top

    You can file a refund claim for up to 7 years after the tax return was due. (Claims may be filed for any tax paid or collected while the deceased was in active military service.)