Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > File and Pay > File: Paper

  • What documents do I need to include with my income tax return?Back to top

    When filing your Minnesota return, you must enclose:

    • A copy of your complete federal return (including schedules)
    • All state schedules used for any additions, subtractions, or credits claimed on your Minnesota return
    • A copy of any income tax returns you filed in other states.

  • Do I need to include a copy of my W2 form(s) with my income tax return?Back to top

    No. Your W2 information is entered on Schedule M1W, Minnesota Income Tax Withheld.

  • Need prior year forms?Back to top

    Go to prior year forms and download the forms you need.​