Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > File and Pay > Audit Process

  • I was audited and I discovered I made the same mistake on my tax return for other years. What can I do?Back to top

    You must file amended returns for the years with errors.