Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Individual Income Tax

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Individual Income Tax > File and Pay > Amending: Special Circumstances

  • If I need to amend a prior year joint income tax return after I’m divorced, can I file as a single person and use only my income information?Back to top

    No. If you filed the original return jointly with your spouse, you must also file the amended return jointly. ​