Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 6/19/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us


8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Collections > Topic > Payment Options

  • I have been sending in voluntary payments, why did you levy me?Back to top

    You did not have a formal payment agreement. We may use levies to collect your debt unless you have a formal agreement with us.

  • How can I be removed from Liquor Posting?Back to top

    You must pay in full using secured funds. Once we receive your payment, we will remove your business from the list within two business days.​

  • Can I wait and let my refund pay my debt?Back to top

    Yes, but we will charge penalties and interest until your debt is paid in full. We may also take other legal actions to collect your debt if you do not pay it in full or arrange a payment agreement with us.

  • How can I pay for a ticket that was referred to the Minnesota Department of Revenue?Back to top

    For payment options, see Make a Payment or call us at 651-556-3003 or 800-657-3909 (toll-free) to make arrangements.

    Note: ​We will need your Social Security number or the Letter ID listed on the bill we sent you. We can not look up your account by using the citiation number.

  • What if I am unable to make payments at this time?Back to top

    If you are unable to pay your debt in full, call us at 651-556-3003 or 800-657-3909 (toll-free) to discuss other payment options. We may take legal actions to collect your debt if you do not pay it in full or arrange a payment agreement with us. ​

  • How do I know if the Minnesota Department of Revenue received my payment?Back to top

    You may call us at 651-556-3003 or 800-657-3909 (toll-free) to verify we received your payment.