Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Property Tax Refund

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Property Tax Refund > Tax Information > Property Tax Return: CRP for assisted living facilities

  • My mother lives in an assisted living facility and she didn’t get a Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP). Can she get a Rent Paid Affidavit from the Department of Revenue so she can file for a renter’s Property Tax Refund?Back to top

    No. The facility administrator must issue her CRP based on special calculations to exclude any amounts she paid for non-rent expenses. Contact the administrator about getting a CRP.