Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Property Tax Refund

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Property Tax Refund > File and Pay > Property Tax Return: Eligibility requirements

  • If I’m a “nonresident alien,” can I file for a Homestead Credit Refund (for Homeowners) or Renter's Property Tax Refund?Back to top

    Yes. You may qualify for the refund if you spent at least 183 days in Minnesota during the year, you maintain a residence here, and you cannot be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return.