Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Property Tax Refund

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Property Tax Refund > File and Pay > Property Tax Return: CRP for Intermediate Care Facilities/dev. Dis.

  • I own or run an intermediate care facility where the rent for many of the residents is paid through assistance programs such as SSI and Medicaid. Do I need to give them CRPs?Back to top

    For residents whose total care is paid through assistance programs, you don’t need to provide CRPs (since they are not eligible for the Property Tax Refund).

    However, you’re required to provide a CRP to residents that have some or all of their care paid by other sources (since they may qualify for the refund).