Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 7/16/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us

Property Tax Refund

8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.- Fri.


Related Information

Property Tax Refund > File and Pay > Behalf of a Deceased Taxpayer

  • My mother passed away before she had filed for her Homestead Credit Refund (for Homeowners) or Renter's Property Tax Refund . Can I file for the refund so it can go to her estate?Back to top

    No. Only a surviving spouse or a dependent can apply for the Homestead Credit Refund (for Homeowners) or Renter's Property Tax Refund . Nobody else, including the personal representative of the estate, can file for the refund.