Navigate Up
Sign In
Last Updated: 1/25/2018

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Us


Find the tax type contact information in the "Contacts" tab


Related Information


  • Why did I receive a message that my session has "timed out"?Back to top

    For security purposes, e-Services will time out if there has been no activity for 15 minutes. You will automatically be redirected to log back into the e-Services home page.​

  • Why did I receive the message "Webpage has expired"?Back to top

    Always use the navigation links provided in the menu on the left. Using the "forward" and "back" buttons in your web browser will trigger this message, and may also cause loss of data or other unexpected results. In general, you may only see this message for a moment before being redirected to the e-Services home page.

    Note: Always close your web browser after logging out of e-Services to help protect your personal data.

  • How long do I have to complete my saved request?Back to top

    Your request is saved for 14 days.​

  • I have a saved request and need to finish it. How do I complete it?Back to top

    ​You will need the confirmation number and the email address used when you saved your Property Tax Refund return. Once you have that information, use the Finish a Saved Return button from the Property Tax Refund Online Filing System. Click the Change button to continue your return.

  • Why don't some of the features work in e-Services?Back to top

    You may experience issues when accessing our system if pop-up blockers are enabled in your web browser. Disable pop-up blockers or add the Minnesota Department of Revenue website ( to the list of allowed sites in your web browser privacy settings.​

  • I forgot to bookmark the login page, how can I login?Back to top

    Go to the login screen for e-Services: At the bottom of this login screen click the "Bookmark this page" link.​

  • Why does my return (request) have a notice that it is expired?Back to top

    ​Requests are saved for 14 days. After that time we will delete ("expire") your request.

  • What if I do not have the confirmation number for my saved return?Back to top

    If you do not have the confirmation number for your saved return, call us at 651-296-3781 or 1-800-652-9094 (toll-fee).​

  • What if I do not have access to the email address I used?Back to top

    You must use the email address you provided when you started your return. You cannot update your email address. We cannot update it internally either.